Commercial Shared hosting is our most popular web service. With 20 Gigabytes of web and mail storage and up to 50 e-mail accounts, most small to medium businesses will have more resources than they require. And, at 20 Gigabytes of traffic a month, your site deliver its content without requiring you to pay for additional services.
Commercial Shared Hosting assumes your web site needs attention occasionally. Thus we offer up to two ssh accounts and 5 ftp accounts add or remove web applications or content (scp comes with the ssh account). With up to 5 MariaDB Databases and 5 subdomains (which you control), you can segment your domain as you like (ie, www.example.com and client.example.com for advertising and managing customer relations, respectively).
If you need a mailing list, you can obviously install one of the many fine packages off the internet, or simply request a MailMan account (standard with hosting service).
- Up to 5 MariaDB Database (MySQL Enhanced)
- Unlimited Alias Domains
- Up to 2 ssh/scp accounts
- Up to 5 FTP accounts
- Up to 50 Mail accounts, in any combination of Mail/Aliases and Forwarders.
- Up to 5 subdomains per domain
- PHP5 with Fast-CGI, CGI, ModPHP, SuPHP or PHP-FPM
- Perl (upon request)
- Ruby (upon request)
- Custom Error Documents
- Cron (chrooted)
- Protected Folders
- Web Traffic via Control Panel and AWStats or Webalizer
- webmail URL from your domain
- Multi Level Spam and Virus Filtering
- Bayesian Spam updating
- Domain Alias
- Users can modify passwords, mark individual messages as uncaught spam or incorrectly marked ham (not spam)
- Administrator can access any e-mail account
- Auto-clean Trash, Junk, Spam and NotSpam folders of messages over 30 days old
- Catch All e-mail address (if desired)
- Roundcube and SquirrelMail webmail readers at yourdomain/webmail or yourdomain/squirrelmail
- Up to 5 subdomains
- DNS configuration through control panel (for subdomains only)
- 7/24/365 Support Ticket support
- Phone support 10am-5pm M-F for non-emergencies, 7/24/365 for emergencies
See Pricing for current rates