The best website in the world won't do anything for your business if your clients can't find it. Search Engine Optimization is the art of using keywords, tags, and other features to format your site so that it is most readily accessible to search engines such as Yahoo and Google.
Our analysts have years of experience and are highly successful in helping your site rise in search engine listings. A better search engine listing can dramatically improve the number of hits your site receives. SEO is an ongoing process in an increasingly competitive market. Getting - and keeping - a top search ranking can be one of the most effective marketing tools your business has.
1. Think Local. Targeting a local market will help move your site up in the search engine listings for people who are actually shopping in your home area.
2. Be specific. If you sell solar-powered automatic corkscrews, talking about the wine industry may bring you a few customers, but will bring more people to your site who are looking for wine information rather than unique and eco-friendly gifts.
3. Organize your page well. Having a good balance of text and images - and not using images of text to produce a font effect or anything like that - will improve your site's readability by search robots.
4. Update frequently. Multiple pages of content all linking back to your homepage, as well as frequently substantial updates (not just going in and changing the "Last updated" date!) will both help your site rise with most search robot rules.
5. Promote your site everywhere! Your website address should appear on all promotional materials and company documents such as brochures, business cards, stationery, email signatures - anything that goes to a customer.