Pricing for Backup Services, Web/Backup Drives and Maintenance Contracts contain many variables and so cannot be easily given in a simple table. To use our simple PHP rate calculators, simply select one of the following links. Fill in the information and receive an immediate estimate:
|Item||Monthly Cost1,3||Setup Fee||Description|
|1 5% discount on annual contracts paid in full, otherwise month to month billing and no contract applies.
2 For base configuration, other configurations available at slightly higher fee
3 All services are on a month-to-month basis unless otherwise specified
4 Backup and maintenance available at standard prices.Bandwidth overages billed at $60/mo.
|Consumer Shared Hosting||$120/year||$50||Our entry level package|
|Commercial Shared Hosting||$20/month||$100||For greater needs|
|Virtual Private Server||$100/month4,2||$1502||virtual “server” dedicated to you|
|Colocation||$100/month4,2||$1002||Your computer colocated at our NOC|
|Leased Dedicated Server||$150/month4,2||$6002||Base Price, includes server and colocation|
|Bandwidth overages billed at $60/mo.|
|IP addresses||$10||per IPv4 address|
|Bandwidth||$20||per Mb 95 percentile|
|Memory||$10||per Gigabyte dedicated RAM|
|Disk Space||$10||per 50 Gigabytes Storage|
|VPN||$5||Securely connect to your server through OpenVPN|
|Power||$20||100 Watts (0.83 amps at 120v)|
|Physical Space||$50||Additional 2U space|
|IPMI Connection||$10||Physical Servers only, requires VPN connection|
|Other operating systems are available. Please Contact Us|
|On-Site Technician 1||$100/hr||No trip fee, no mileage, one hour minimum in Dallas County, Two hour minimum in surrounding counties.|
|On-Site Technician 2||$80/hr||No trip fee, no mileage, one hour minimum in Dallas County, Two hour minimum in surrounding counties.|
|Remote Assistance||$80/hr||Billed in 15 minute increments|
|Programming (web)||$100/hr||Billed in 30 minute increments|
|Programming (other)||Starting at $120/hr||Billed in 30 minute increments|
|On-Site Technician 3||$70/hr||No trip fee, no mileage. One hour minimum in Dallas County, Two hour minimum in surrounding counties|
|Operating System Installation (Linux)||$500||Flat fee for base Linux Server installation|
|Operating System Installation (Microsoft)||$750||Standard fee for base Windows Server installation|
|All rates are for installation on Daily Data managed server, and include setup, installation and phone support. Customization of installed applications at standard web programming rates.|
|Owncloud||$300||“Everything” web application; store your files, sync files/Contacts/Calendars with your computers, phones or tablets. See Owncloud File Synchronization for more information|
|PHP list||$100||Mailing List Manager|
|WordPress||$100||WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.|
Please Note: All of the above programs have been tested on Daily Data servers. All can be installed by you, the owner of the web site, using the simple instructions provided with each package. Daily Data installation is not required for these packages. This service is offered for those clients who wish to have them installed for them.
- Terms are Net 30 on all non-recurring work. A 5% discount on labor is available for clients willing to pay Net 7.
- Labor rates are for service in Dallas and adjacent counties. For service outside this area, call for a quote.
- Labor performed on machines managed by Daily Data under a Maintenance Contract receive a 10% discount
- Recurring items (web hosting, maintenance, backup services, etc…) are billed on the 15th of the month prior to the beginning of service and due on the 1st of the month starting service.
- Monthly recurring invoices sent on the 15th before the month of service, due on the 1st of the month of service
- Annual, semi-annual and quarterly service invoiced on the 15th of the last month of service, due on the first of the following month.
- No contracts: simply give us notice (30 day preferred) and we help you move to your new provider.